Cotton Tiara With Bird
I made a cape last year sometime. Izobel came across it the other day and it sparked a new interest in her and she wanted to make a tiara to go with it. We headed to Michaels and found some interesting cotton branches, a bird, and some tiny roses. As usual, making it was a mess of sticky hot glue. Gotta love and hate that stuff. It holds like cement though so it's my go-to solution. No matter what breaks around here I can fix it with hot glue. Despite the mess, we always love making them and will continue to do so.
We made some portraits with the results of our project. Some with and some without the cape and tiara. We really had to drag ourselves out of bed in the morning to get it done though. The day before was the Scottish festival and we hung out there all day. Thank goodness it was raining so the temperature wasn't too bad. We ate the kind of pies and treats I had when growing up in Scotland. It was one fantastic day.
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments posted.